A well-executed scheduled maintenance plan can extend the life of your conveyors, make them more reliable, and help prevent expensive downtime.
Prestige conveyors scheduled conveyor maintenance plan (typical):
- Check/lubricate all bearings, universal joints, and pulleys.
- Check chain, tension, wear and lubricate.
- Check sprocket, alignment, wear, and screw set.
- Check all Rollers.
- Inspect belt (if fitted) for tracking and signs of wear.
- Inspect all motors, gearboxes and bearings for leaking seals or other early indications of failure.
- Check electrical connections at conveyor.
- Check all pneumatics.
- Check Emergency Stop.
- Check gearbox and fill to proper level.
- Check all guards are in place.
- Check all warning signs are in place.
- Check general condition of system.
- Operate entire system after service.
- List and quote any items requiring replacement or repair.
- Time Intervals: All work items listed above are to be performed at an agreed-upon interval between your company and Prestige.